Tuesday 4 December 2012

Disappointed

Well disappointed this arvo, the SS called late to tell my wife the house was complete and they organised the handover inspection.

I got out there and a PVC downpipe replaced 2 weeks ago is still not painted, there was paint damage to the door I expected to be fixed at the same time. Also the mortar blowouts and cracking on window sill issues I pointed out after the brick clean and was told would be fixed still there.

A please explain email to head office (can only call the SS direct on certain afternoons) last night and a follow up call from my DW

Was told the SS would call us today but no call.......

Also checked out my loan account and my lender has paid the final payment even though I requested it be held until after my final inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment